Our experienced consultants can provide Level III services and in-depth knowledge and advice for non-destructive testing and inspection requirements, offering cost and time effective solutions to meet the needs of your business.
Why would your business require Level III services?
All our Level III consultants manage on-site requirements for organisations, providing quick and efficient access to an expert.
Our experts can offer:
- Consultancy on requirements prior to or when undertaking a project
- Meeting legal requirements or the provision of expert testimony
- General advice on any aspect of non-destructive testing
- Finding solutions to an issue
- Supervision of personnel and procedures
- Auditing and procedure writing and review
- Developing written practices
Below is a range of NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Level III services offered by ITCL consultants:
- Third party consulting NDT Level III
- Audit company NDT programs, making or recommending changes and updates
- Review personnel certification program, make or recommending changes
- Review and make or recommend revisions to all procedures
- Recommend and or write and implement NDT procedures
- Develop inspection staff
- Review all training programs and make or recommend changes
- Review NDT exams and rewrite if necessary
- Inventory all NDT equipment and make recommendations
- Interface with management to discuss or recommend improvements to the NDT program
- Audit NDT personnel in the field to ensure they are meeting client requirements
If you are looking to review your current in-house Level III support or Level III sub-contractor, contact ITCL for a Free of Charge personalised review.